INPEX Corporation is a globally reputed oil and gas company presently associated with more than 70 projects across 26 countries. It ranks in the Top 50 of global petroleum companies and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
It is playing a major part in the Australian business community since 1986 and is engaged in a number of projects in Australia and the Timor Sea including the Ichthys LNG Project, Darwin LNG, and the Van Gogh Ravensworth and Prelude projects.
The world-class Ichthys Project is one of the biggest and most demanding in the company's history. We are set to recruit the industry's best to help in developing the Ichthys Gas Field and this is your chance to play a major role in successive phases of construction, commissioning and ongoing operations. Please see www.inpex.com.au for details of the project.
As we go by significant milestones in the expansion of the Ichthys project, we need various skill-sets, we are now searching an Area Construction Manager E&I to supervise all electrical and instrument activities on-site.
Main duties include :-
1. To run an Owners E&I Team with accountability to make sure the EPC Contractor and its Subcontractor delivers the E&I scope of work in line with project objectives and requirements. Particular focus on HSE, schedule, quality and cost connected with the package.
2. Monitoring Engineering, Procurement and Construction reporting from a variety of sources and recommendation senior management of potential issues.
3. Liaise with other Inpex Area Construction Managers (Trains, U&O and Infrastructure), other Inpex project departments, and make sure smooth transition from Construction to Commissioning and Operations.
4. Give leadership to the project E&I site group to produce a high performance team environment.
5. Manage the Owners E&I Team and coordinate with Contractor to make sure the E&I package is delivered within budget and on schedule to meet Project objectives as planned.
To be considered for this role you will hold at least a tertiary qualification in electrical engineering and/or project management and have wide demonstrated knowledge and experience in the following :
1. Construction/project management experience
2. Experience in Mega project construction, preferably Oil and Gas
3. Owners Team experience
4. Experience in cost management
5. Competent communicator and team builder
This is your chance to join a world-class project and play a major role in the growth of construction, commissioning and operations. For more information on this role and details on how to apply, please visit www.inpexcareers.com.au
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MAY 7th 2015