A 6-storey modular apartment building was installed in just 10 days using an innovative Australian modular system.
Whilst site preparations and base building construction was taking in place in Perth, the apartments were being prefabricated in Melbourne using a unique new modular system.
Manufacturers Hickory Building Systems, developers Goldmaster Enterprises and head contractor Goodland Building Company have set new standards in affordability, sustainability and speed of construction with the Adara apartment’s project.
As a whole :-
1. Research shows construction speed increased by 50 per cent.
2. Thermal performance improved by 30 per cent.
3. construction waste reduced by 50 per cent.
4. Construction cost reduced by 10-12 per cent.
5. Funding related cost reduced by 35-40 per cent.
6. Impact on the local community dramatically reduced.